Cabo Pulmo Diving (3% off)
VIP Price: $233.00
TOUR OPERATOR: MANTA SCUBA DIVING
Cabo Pulmo is a famous National Park located on the Sea of Cortez side of the Baja peninsula. The National Marine Park features one of the world’s healthiest coral reefs. A quiet and remote fishing village, 2 hours’ drive from Cabo San Lucas, Cabo Pulmo also offers a change in scenery from the crowded Los Cabos area; Serene sandy beaches, and the Baja desert all around.
Cabo Pulmo diving is unique experience and an amazing adventure for Open water divers as well as experienced divers.
- Explore the pristine coral reef with an abundant of marine life
- Indulge yourself with authentic Mexican lunch at a local restaurant
- Be amazed by the magnificent size the fish can get due to protection
- Dive in small groups with a PADI certified Divemaster or instructor
- Relax the ride through the amazing landscape in an air conditioned van
There are several coral reefs at Cabo Pulmo that attract schools of rays, turtles, enormous groupers, large schools of jacks, pork fish, tropical fish, and even sharks every once in a while. Stray off the reef and you will also find garden eels poking out of the sand.
Most of the dive sites are shallow (30-40 feet) and located only 10-15 minutes boat ride from shore. The shallow depth of the dives and easy contours of the bottom, allow long and very easy drift dives.
The staff’s favorite, after the dives we relax and have a tasty lunch at a local restaurant, before heading back.
Newly certified divers and/or divers who haven’t been diving for more than 2 years, are required to dive with us at the local area prior to the trip. (contact us for more detailed)
May through November
Min. 4 pax